Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Activities in Kansas City

Holy Mother! This blogging thing is working! While blogging can be therapeutic to me, I would ultimately like it to be beneficial to Communiversity and it looks like it just might be. Today, I typed in the phrase "stuff to do in Kansas City" into the almighty Google and low and behold.... guess who's number 1? Alright, enough patting myself on the back... onto more important things.


Activities in Kansas City in the next couple of days...


I am personally stoked about the Lady Tenderheart’s School of Magic for Little Witches: Fairy Magic class that is happening tomorrow. One, because it sounds adorable and two, because I'm personally going to go to take pictures! So look for those in the next couple of days. Here's the description of the class:


Fairies delight and entice us with their mysterious ways and magical play. We will dress like the fairies with wings, glitter, and pretty things, learn a little about the World of Fairy, and create an altar for the fairies to invite them in to our homes. This class is for children ages 3 to 10 years. Please bring $5 for materials to class.


How fun is that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this because I think that there are plenty of activities for kids in Kansas City if you want to take a family trip. I couldn't have been happier when I went with my brother and his wife down there. Truly a great experience.