Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What is Doga?


Some of you may have read the article in The Pitch a few weeks ago about our Doga Class- Yoga with your dog. What a great idea. Even though I personally don't own a dog at the moment (call me crazy, but planning a wedding, going to school and working doesn't leave a lot of spare time) , if I did, I would definitely take a Doga Class with my little pooch!

This class has been one of our most popular classes in Communiversity History! Even though we're all booked up for Summer, keep an eye out for Doga with Communiversity in the Fall. Here's a full description:

Learn to relax with your dog! This workshop will give you some techniques to help calm your canine companion, teach him about balance, and build a better bond with you. Meditation (deep breathing), and TTouch (gentle body work and focused movement) are incorporated in with the Doga (yoga posturing). Come and learn to unwind and connect with your four-legged friend. I am an animal behavior and wellness practitioner certified in Tellington TTouch, Reiki, and Dog Training (CPDT). I am a member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants and Animal Wellness Association. I have worked with a variety of animals and unique cases. Space provided by Pet Connection. Bring $7 for materials and room rental.Convener: Pat Hennessy

No comments: